Senior Learning Facilitator
There is an exciting opening in my client’s firm for the role of a Senior Learning Facilitator. Are you an experienced facilitator with a high level of skill and knowledge, with regard to learning, and considerable experience at applying this? Are you passionate facilitator willing to take on new challenges independently and produce results? Has your current job become redundant? If yes, this is the job for you.
As the Senior Learning Facilitator, you will be solely responsible for performing all aspects of the learning cycle independently. The incumbent is an experienced facilitator with a high level of skill and knowledge with regard to learning, and considerable experience at applying this he’s also individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts
Duties & Responsibilities
You would be responsible for:
- Conducting training needs analysis for specified area.
- Design/developing and/or adapting to existing learning material in support of workplace competence/needs analysis.
- Pilot developed/adapted learning material prior to formal implementation.
- Implementing the new/adapted learning intervention.
- Providing support for the designed/developed/adapted learning intervention.
- Accountable for service delivery through your own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Presents formal, informal, standardized and customized learning interventions.
- Conducts knowledge/skills assessment for each learning intervention.
- Facilitates transfer of learning through providing assistance and/or support to ensure that workplace assessment is conducted.
- Learning Effectiveness:
- Analyses trends related to the effectiveness and quality of the learning intervention.
- Reports on the strengths and shortcomings of the learning events.
- At least First Degree
- Five (5) years working experience in training and development
Do you tick all these boxes? Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject.