- Virtual CIO
Location: New York, USA
The Virtual CIO acts as the liaison for a specific territory of clients. Own the post-sales side of the client lifecycle including but not limited to: Client onboarding, project management, client maintenance-plan development, client policy and procedure development, client training and education, etc. The VCIO role will also have a minor role in pre-sales working with the Business Development Specialist(s)
- Pre-Sales: Review final Pre-Sales proposal documents BEFORE any proposal is made to clients.
- Post Sales: Conduct client end-user onboarding meetings with Sales Rep to explain the Complete Care program and show clients how to interact with our Help Desk. Work with the FNE(s), MIT Help Desk, other Impact departments and the sales team to plan, prepare for and conduct Quarterly Business Review (QBR) meetings with clients.
- Technical: Work with the FNE to create and review the technical project plans for remediation projects. Review pre-configured RMM reports and uses the RMM reporting features to provide client facing IT informational reports with insight that provides value to the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Windows 2003-2016 Server
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint knowledge (base level)
- DNS, DHCP, and other server-side networking technologies
- VMWare, Hyper-V and other virtualization technologies
- Storage solutions: SAN, NAS, Shared storage, ISCSI, Fiber Channel
- Firewalls, switches and other networking technologies
- Cisco Meraki, SonicWALL or other Business grade vendor solutions
- Office365, Azure and other “cloud” solutions
- Mobile operating systems (IOS, Android, Windows)
- Ability to learn and maintain operating knowledge of RMM, PSA, ticketing, CRM, ERP and other internal systems as needed to perform job functions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Field Engineer, IT Consultant or Internal Sys Admin/Network Admin + other management experience
- Experience working for a managed services organization
If interested, kindly share your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Referrals are also appreciated.