ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN CAPTIAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our client, a leading online secure payment processor, is looking to fill the role of an Admin & Human Capital Development Manager.
We would expect you to manage the Administration team and Human Resources team respectively. You shall be responsible for development of working tools overall administration of office affairs and external liaison.
You will be required to represent the company and ensure that resource needs are met, order and formality is maintained in the company’s operations and compliance by staffs to the organization’s tenets, policies laid-down procedures and values.
You will be responsible for keeping abreast of industry fluctuations/changes regulations, association and other provisions and options available to the company and that affect the company. You shall be expected to demonstrate a high level of integrity and good representation of the organisation at all times. You will also be required to initiate, study and advice management regarding the effective functioning of the organisation’s functional and divisional units among others.
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Plan and development strategy for human resources management and development ( including recruitment and selection policy/practice, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and condition, contract training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development, performance appraisals and quality management issues and other such policies as may be required.
- Establish and maintain appropriate system for measuring necessary aspect for human resource development.
- Monitor, measure and report human resource issues, opportunities and development, plans and agreement within agreed format and timescale.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of industry Human resources related fluctuations/changes, regulations, associations and other provisions and options available to the company and all other factors that affect the company.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspect and needs for the human resource department, and to ensure they are fully informed of human resource objective, purposes and achievement.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary Human resource development theory and method and provide interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of human resources strategy and performance in cooperation with the executive team.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal/regulatory stipulation, fraud protection policies and general duty of care.
- Ensure safe workplace and safe working condition without risk to health.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Adhere to the procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials within the organization.
- Co-ordinate all organisation daily operations in consonance with the management requirements and leadership.
- Responsible for development of working tools, overall Administration of office affairs and external liaison
- Required to represent the company and ensure that resource needs are met, order and formality is maintained in the company’s operations and compliance by staff to the organization’s tenets, policies, laid-down procedures and values
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for organizational development (covering particular areas relevant to the organization’s structure, market etc. per time )
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of organizational performance.
- Monitor, measure and report on organizational development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescale.
- Liaise with the accounting team to create financial and statistical tools and reports for management consumption.
- Ensure and oversee the management organising and updating of relevant data using database applications where applicable.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service connecting groups.
- Analyse and interpret financial statistics and other data and procedure relevant reports to advice other departments and management.
- Required to initiate, study and advice management regarding the effective functioning of the organization’s functional and divisional units.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising and while implementing actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Develop monthly Admin/HR MIS report and make accurate and appropriate recommendation to management.
- Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making by others.
- Arrange and participate in Meeting, conferences and project team activities.
- Approve decision, request, expenditure and recommendation on behalf of senior people in their absence according to agreed guidelines and procedures.
- Manage and control departmental expenditure and the office petty cash allowance within agreed budgets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Bsc in Business Administration, Human Resources required , relevant Professional Certification. A Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
Minimum 7 Years of Experience , Managerial role in similar industry required with strong business management operational experience in senior management role for a minimum 3+ years in a financial – technology organization.