Role: Agent Network Manger
I am urgently recruiting for an Agent network manager for a top Fintech client in lagos
- Developing new business channels for the Clients Agent Network
- Identify and solicit new Super Agents and Agents to join the network within the target market parameters
- Introduce and market the Shared Agent Network value proposition to service and product providers across the various government agencies and financial / telecom industries for the take up of offering.
- Drive all product development initiatives and opportunities towards the implementation of actual service offerings by the clients Agent Network
- Originate and manage all publicity and awareness programs that will aid the adoption of the Agency Network Product
- Oversee all Branding activities for both the Clients Agent Network and agent locations
- Generate a database of up to date information on development of clients’ (service providers’) business, outlook, plans, and policies
- Collects, understands and transmits the business requirements for the agency activities.
- Document workflows and results of business analysis
Education & Experience
Minimum of 5 -7 years post NYSC experience in Agency network & Business Development within the Fintech Space.
Relevant first degree in Business Administration or a related field
A post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA/MS.C) will be an added advantage.
Key Performance Metrics
- Number of potential agents approached and converted into the Network
- Number of product development activities that translate into actual service offerings.
- Ability to ensure that business objectives and goals of the business unit are met efficiently and effectively.
- Revenue Target achievement.
If qualified kindly share your updated CV in Word document to email@example.com. Referrals are also appreciated