Job Title: Back end Developer
Experience: 5-8 years
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Hands-on experience creating reusable libraries in C#
- Skilled at writing readable, performant and maintainable C# code
- Solid understanding of .NET multithreading and C# concurrency patterns, basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR) and its limitations
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria