JOB GRADE: MANAGER
DIVISION: GROUP BUSINESS DIVISION- CORPORATE DISTRIBUION.
- First degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Professional qualifications and industry certifications such as CIIN, NIM, CFP etc.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years relevant experience required
Role Specification – Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Qualification:
Grade Level: Manager
- Key Responsibilities:
Identify new business opportunities and high value corporate relationships and follow through to generate revenue from these relationships.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the Abuja sales force (Brokers, Annuity etc.) in order to achieve the overall sales budget for the region.
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, pricing and distribution strategies in order to meet the overall budget.
- Attend high value client engagements to present the company’s product and service offerings with a focus to increase brand awareness and customer base.
- Guide the team in qualifying sales lead thereby optimizing sales resource.
- Expand the corporate customer base of the company by exploring opportunities to deepen relationships with brokers and institutions across different sectors of the economy.
- Identify and drive the implementation of customer retention strategies within the corporate distribution channel to guarantee repeat business.
- Facilitate periodic customer and stakeholder interactive sessions to solicit feedback and identify opportunity for service improvements.
- Ensure that all enquiries, complaints, and customer concerns are promptly responded to.
- Work closely with the Claim’s unit for prompt claims settlement for respective clients
- Conduct performance review session on regular basis with members of the team and advice on ways to improve their performance.
- Ensure strict compliance to process and procedure to minimize business risks
- Ensure compliance in customer’s documentation in line with product requirement and regulatory standards.
- Keep abreast of the features, terms, conditions, documentation requirements and processes for different classes of products offered by the Company and ensure that the sales team comply with the various terms, conditions and