BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Lagos
Our client, a telecoms infrastructure firm in Lagos, is looking to fill the role of a Business development manager
- Sales Management, Responsible for meeting quarterly & yearly sales target set by the Managing Director
- Developing and executing strategies for the organization to boost new account development
- Develop new customer relationship in new account and existing, boost operations pipeline and conversion rates
- Ability to cross-sell products to exiting clients while increasing wallet share from existing product chain.
- Responsible for managing the Sales & Marketing Team to meet targets
- Responsible for creating & developing contacts within Network operators, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Infracos and Government Agencies
- Responsible for winning Purchase Orders PO against quotations submitted
- Responsible for day to day sales tactics & long-term business development strategies
- Act as the main interface between Extended Networks & Network Operators
- Responsible for generating and managing quarterly sales forecasts
- Sales Support Function: Manage the Sales Enquiry & Tender Submission Process
- Support the contract negotiations & signing process with the Network operators, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Infracos and Government Agencies
- Generate sales plans for target accounts and provide regular status reports
- Generate sales invoices in conjunction with Operations/Finance department 3 Marketing Management
- Generate & maintain a database of all Mobile Network Operators, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Infracos and Government Agencies in Nigeria
- Carry out research to understand the management structure and procurement process for each target Network operators, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Infracos and Government Agencies Produce monthly management reports on marketing activities
- Good business qualifications MBA, Degree, Higher Diploma, etc.
- At least 10 years’ experience of sales & marketing, working for a company in the Mobile/Telecom Sector, with well-established systems and procedures
- Must have a broad understanding of RF systems and capable of selling co-location solutions & services to Network Operators, ISPs, OEMs, etc.
If suitable/interested please share your CV in word format to email@example.com with job title as subject of mail.