Grade: Manager- Senior Manager
Our client is a leading firm in financial services sector and is seeking to hire qualified and highly motivated individual to take up the role of ‘Business Executive’ the management of relationship and lead the team for public sector clientele in Abuja.
- Drive the region’s institutional banking sales strategy; ensure all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the Region’s objective in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
- Oversee risk asset transactions in the region to ensure growth, quality value propositions and within the Bank’s risk appetite.
- Ensure in-depth understanding of all customers’ portfolio, using customer value chain analysis to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- Facilitate new institutional banking businesses through market scanning, joint marketing calls and intelligence gathering
- Provide and drive strong collaboration within the regional institutional banking teams to achieve set targets
- Drive budgets; monitor and report budget performance of regional institutional banking businesses
- Ensure customers’ demands are met through effective products/service offerings.
- Review strategies to ensure excellent, efficient, and comprehensive customer service delivery is provided constantly.
- Minimum of First Degree in Any Discipline. Additional Qualification will be an Added Advantage
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in sales & marketing in any Financial Institution.
We understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.