We are seeking an experienced CEO to manage the day-to-day operations of our company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, and set a course for company strategy.
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- proffering diverse angles on innovation and an aggressive drive for new ideas, revenue generation, and market penetration
- Application of technology, as an enabler for business success and expansion
- Produce THL’s strategic delivery partnerships and business expansion in 9 Africa operations
- Improvement of market shares within the operating companies and the development and introduction new services
- Stabilizing the business and setting it on a sustainable growth path
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed
- Oversee the Development and implementation of operational policies and a strategic plan, make high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Work with the executive board to develop culture, determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company working with management
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
Job Location: Lagos