Job Title: Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with key stake holders and the executive management team to establish long-range goals, strategies, to move the business forward
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of all activities associated with ensuring growth and expansion of the agent network
- Identification of prospective financial institution clients requiring agent banking network and/ or technology solutions, as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company’s business goals.
- Involvement in defining expected client acquisition and agent network growth targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition, agent network growth, and revenue targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
- At least 8 years related work experience Financial Services or Complex solutions industry.
- At least 4 years successful sales track record
- Strong experience in handling business development and sales operation
- Good knowledge of sales and marketing tools
- Demonstrable ability to manage external and internal relationships
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Chief commercial Officer”
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria