Chief Information Officer New york
The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to develop the infrastructure and operations model for a global company under a newly formed corporate structure and will be responsible for the delivery of all IT infrastructure and related IT operations used to enable business capabilities and services across the corporate structure and operating companies.
- Introduce technologies, automation, site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and DevOps practices to innovative and differentiate infrastructure and operations capabilities that enhance our overall competitive capabilities and enhance employee productivity.
- Partner with Operating Companies enhancing the global IT teams ability to focus on more strategic initiatives.
- Work with the IT senior leadership team on the service portfolio and governance required to prioritize resources, including budget.
- Build successful stakeholder relationships with other IT and business leaders by developing a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs.
- Create and align the IT value map by linking targeted business outcomes with the future-state business capabilities required to achieve them.
- Develop and control the annual IT Infrastructure & Operations budget to ensure that it’s consistent with the overall strategic objectives of IT and the enterprise and is within plan.
- Define, develop and manage a comprehensive and integrated ITSM landscape, based on best-practice processes, disciplines and related toolsets.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, related field or equivalent work experience
- Min of 10 years in IT or business/industry
- Strong third-party management skills, working closely with sourcing and vendor managers.
- 5 years or more years of leadership responsibilities, including strategy, budgeting and staffing
- Demonstrated experience of influencing key stakeholders across the organization and within complex contexts
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex, dynamic environments where agile was applied at scale.
- Collaborate with the CISO to ensure Infrastructure & Ops embrace and apply security strategy.
- Drive the adoption of (and commitment towards) service improvements.
- Serve on IT planning and policymaking committees; drives the development of enterprise technology standards, governance processes and performance metrics.