Our Client, a leading firm in the financial services industry is urgently recruiting for a Chief Technical Officer.
- Evaluate the company’s long-term global technology needs, developing and implementing an overall IT strategy.
- Contribute to overall long-term business planning, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems as they relate to the company’s unique scope and scale.
- Initiate and shepherd design and implementation of large scale, enterprise technology projects, maintain an integrated IT project plan, and consistently deliver on projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop operating performance standards for the technology infrastructure and analysis of performance against standards
- Provide vision and strategy for all data management activities, overseeing enterprise information management, championing data governance and quality, ensuring state-of-the-art cybersecurity practices, and developing and maintaining well-designed and integrated systems and information architectures to support this vision.
- Investing in and maintaining systems, applications and platforms that foster seamless internal collaboration and communication across the foundation’s global footprint
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance and use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Grow a high-performing Technology team that collaborates effectively across different functions and geographies
- Provide deep technology insights to the Executive Leadership Team and influence strategic business decisions
- 10+ years leadership experience with a track record of driving large-scale technical projects in the financial services space
- Deep expertise in developing evolutionary architecture strategies to optimize across all domains (covering enterprise, application, infrastructure, network, and data)
- Experience in scaling technology capability and leading high-performing teams across multiple geographies
- Understanding of the ongoing cybersecurity threats and actions required to mitigate risks
If interested, kindly share your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of mail. Referrals are also welcome.