Job Title: CIO
Industry: Financial Service (Microfinance Bank)
CV to be sent to email@example.com
As a Chief Information Officer At a top Microfinance Bank in Nigeria, the position will be responsible for developing, promoting, and implementing the Digital and Information Technology strategy in close alignment with the management of the Bank and AccessHolding.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure delivery and improvement of IT infrastructure, solutions, and operations services.
- Obtain, develop, and maintain staff capable of accomplishing the IT goals, and support the achievement of the Bank’s strategic objectives.
- Ensure compliance to regulations, review IT related business risk areas and introduce related measures.
- Define, implement, and control the IT and Information Security standards, policies and procedures, and IT Continuity Plan.
- Work in a collaborative environment with different levels of the organization to achieve business optimization.
- Supervise procurement and Vendor Management of IT services and assets.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics or Business Information Technology or any similar qualification.
- Minimum five years of experience in a senior IT position.
- 10 years of experience in a bank or financial institution.
- Sound experience in strategic and operational planning and controlling.
- Sound experience in project management and delivery on scope, time, and budget.
- Ability to anticipate trends, capitalize on new opportunities as they arise, think strategically, and communicate effectively.
- Outstanding leadership, interpersonal, organizational, as well as communication skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).