Proposed grade: Assistant Banking Officer
Sector: Commercial Banking / Corporate Banking/ Transaction Banking
Our client is a leading firm in financial services sector and is seeking to hire qualified and highly motivated individual to take up the role of ‘Client Implementation Analyst’ manages internal cash management initiatives with other strategic business units as well as supports Head Client implementation in implementing solutions delivery within agreed timeline.
- Delivery of standard & customized implementation end-2-end. The tasks include project planning, requirement
gathering, customization, technical solutioning, client training, system and post-implementation review.
- Understanding client and user requirements through customer consultative sales and effective engagement
- Monitor customer set up and its users on the corporate channels
- Ensure all implementations follow project methodology
- Train and hand hold users to ensure superior client and user experience
- Supports to provides requisite training for staff and clients on solution sales and usage
- Supports to provide client with fit for purpose support as subject matter expert
- Monitor corporate channels functionalities and channels utilization
- Ensure cost effective corporate channels implementation and solution delivery
- Ensure all implementation and solution delivery are delivered within agreed timeline
- Manage customer queries and ensure timely resolution of issues working with the respective team and all
internal and group stakeholders
- Supports relationship managers to secure the business of potential customers especially in customizing
- Provides feedback on customers’ requirements/needs
- Ensure all control standards and security standard are met and adhered to by all corporate channels
- Ensure process efficiency leveraging on the client, market insight, working with internal and external vendors
- Supports corporate channel enhancement through customer consultative engagement and competitive insight,
- Work closely with back-office operation teams to meet customer expectations and timely resolve client issues
- HND or Bachelor degree in any discipline (Business or/and IT related a plus)
- A minimum of 5 – 6 years banking experience 4 of which must be in product/business development/channel ops
or support function or sales function
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.