Location: New Jersey
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Manage ASIC development and their subsystems with vendors, internal design and testing teams, from concept to production
- Work with engineering team to define milestones and timeline, and drive execution of projects
- Lead cross-functional project meetings and milestone reviews
- Manage and communicate with external vendors such as fabrication service, ATE and packaging providers
- Work with engineering team and vendors to establish QA flow
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
- 3-5+ years of experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
SALARY COMPENSATION: $160K/yr. – $190K/yr.
To be considered for this or any other exciting role please email a copy of your CV to cloud @oscartemple.com
Job Location: New Jersey