- Collaborate with cloud-native developers.
- Build cloud-native microservice and serverless applications.
- Develop technical expertise in CockroachDB and CockroachCloud.
- Foster collaboration with our Docs, Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams to keep our cloud up-to-date, effective, and user-centric.
- Work on projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and design patterns
- Design APIs and creating Java RESTful microservices
- Experience developing synchronous and asynchronous serverless and/or microservice-based systems.
- Knowledge of event-driven-architectures used in microservices apps and/or serverless systems.
- Proficiency building above systems in one or more programming languages (Java, NodeJS, Python, Go, Scala, etc.).
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TTD) and Constant Integration/Constant Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Experience deploying above systems to containerized (Kubernetes) clusters and/or public cloud provider serverless environments.
- Knowledge of one or more object relational mapping and/or persistence frameworks.
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
- Cloud infrastructure experience (AWS preferred)
- Experience delivering software in a Scrum development process
SALARY COMPENSATION: $110K/yr. – $130K/yr.
To be considered for this or any other exciting role please email a copy of your CV to cloud @oscartemple.com
Job Location: PENNSYLVANIA