- Deliver the systems and capabilities needed for cloud financial management across globally distributed businesses and teams
- Implement a unified view of costs related to direct consumption and shared costs across multiple public cloud providers and PaaS/SaaS vendors for visibility and accurate chargeback
- Implement a cost optimization business process framework targeting both rate and usage-based optimization
- Engineer an automated payment and recovery process for cloud cost actualization
- Develop budgeting and forecast modules along with cost controls to be used firm-wide
- Participate in projects to automate and scale reporting on key capacity metrics, supply chain performance, and growth drivers
- Expertise developing software using languages such as Java, Go, C-based languages or Python.
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms) and problem solving skills
- Systematic problem-solving approach with excellent communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Experience working with relational/NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with developing and operating on the cloud
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architectures, API-first approach and cloud-based service offerings, preferably on AWS.
- Familiarity with DevOps, modern SDLC practices and tools
- Familiarity working with Linux/UNIX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Familiarity with AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Knowledge of Public Cloud offerings, consumption models and billing concepts
- Prior experience in Cloud Cost Management with knowledge in tools such as Cloudability, Spot.io, Densify, reserved.ai, etc.
Interested candidates should send their cv to “email@example.com”
Job Location: New York