Salary Compensation: $150K/yr. – $200K/yr.
Email Address: email@example.com (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject) Industry: Information Technology
The Cloud Migration Architect is responsible for defining the strategy, architecture and solutions in the network domain to migrate different types of applications and systems between different Cloud providers (and also between Data Centers) with minimal impact on business continuity. The Cloud Migration Architect must be inventive and a technical leader in network architectures, previous design and implementation experiences on data center networking as well as other database, virtualization (eg VMware, Red Hat Virtualization,
- Identify and collect network requirements for destination network architecture and source / origin network configuration.
- Develop network requirements with the combined requirements of migration strategy, migration models, server, storage and application requirements.
- Develop the design of the conceptual migration between the source network and the destination network according to the integrated requirements.
- Develop the logical and detailed design of the network migration with an initial plotting plan for critical links.
- Ability to travel as needed for customer needs and business opportunities
- 10-15 years of experience in access, distribution and core network architectures
- 8+ years of experience leading and developing infrastructure architectures and solutions
- Leading hands-on network virtualization experience
- Certified in one or more: CCNP, CCIE, VMware NCP-NV (NSX), Cisco ACI, WCNA, ComTIA Network +…
- Ability to deliver in accordance with the scope and requirements of the Statement of Work SOW (EDT)
- Experience with major cloud platforms in SaaS, PaaS and IaaS services and solutions
- Experience with: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Automation and configuration management tools: Ansible Provisioning tools (IaC): Terraform, Powershell, bash, Python ..
- Possess and effectively apply technical and analytical expertise while balancing competing requirements
- Intellectually curious and dedicated to lifelong learning – able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Ability to solve complex problems while effectively communicating technical concepts
- Motivated to mentor teammates and peers
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience on one of the containerization platforms would be a plus, such as: Red Hat OpenShift, Kubernetes, EKS, GKS, AKS