Cloud Operations Director
The Director of Cloud Operations is responsible for developing and managing the overall strategy, operation and management of the company’s growing Cloud and Infrastructure initiative including the optimization and utilization of private cloud solution, as well as solutions based on AWS, Azure and Oracle managed cloud services.
- Leads the development, monetization, utilization, optimization, and support of our Azure, AWS, practices
- Establish and manage infrastructure strategy and standards including networking, unified communications, telecommunications, virtual server hosting and storage
- Apply extensive knowledge of VMware virtual environments to lead the management of the firm’s private cloud datacenter operations
- Advise on emerging technologies that should be integrated and/or introduced in response business needs,
- management of cloud services such as Microsoft 365, inclusive of Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDriveManages products and services from providers such as Cisco, HP, Arctic Wolf, Barracuda, Sophos, and Symantec.
- Manage multiple technical projects simultaneously, and effectively manage project teams to meet project scope, timing, and cost goals
- Develop annual capital and operating budgets for cloud, datacenter, and general infrastructure componentsDevelop strategy and tactics to maintain 99.999% reliability on systems, platforms, and infrastructure (24x7x365)
- AWS or Azure Solutions Architect certification desired
- VMware VCP certification desiredCCNA certification desired
- Well demonstrable expertise with AWS or Azure (both preferable)Well established
- Min of 10 years experience in IT, 4 years in cloud computing
To be considered for this or any other exciting role please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com