Job Title: Cloud Security Operations (Cloud SecOps) Analyst (VP) – Office 365 (O365) and Azure Active Directory (AAD)
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Remuneration: $150k – $180k
The Cloud Security Operations analyst works in a multi-disciplinary team of teams driving cyber security services and solutions to enable our client, a top financial companyto securely adopt Microsoft Active Directory (AAD) and Office 365 (O365). The operating model emphasizes DevSecOps, that is, automation, integration, and agility based on Security as a Service / Security as Code concepts.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Cloud cyber risks for AAD and O365.
- Designing, implementing, and participating in the incident response processes specific to AAD and O365 deployments.
- Implement security monitoring, including logging aggregation, correlation, and real-time alerting of security events and incidents
- Provide threat modeling and risk assessment services to characterize the risk and severity posture of AAD and O365 deployments.
- Validate that system design/architecture meets compliance requirements.
- Run Cloud Continuous Monitoring reporting/metrics governing all security compliance/hygiene issues/security best practices across the AAD/O365 ecosystem.
- Recommending and implementing security/compliance features to O365 tenants.
- Effectively articulate technical security specifications, requirements, etc. through written and verbal communications to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Candidates should have knowledge of the tools and processes to provide operational security support to the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) and Office 365 (O365) ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relative experience
- Hands-on experience with Azure and O365 including setup, configuration, maintenance, and security best practices.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management, EMS, and security services; Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, SSO, InTune, ATP, AIP, etc.
- Experience with various log aggregation/data analytics tools, such as Splunk, Elasticsarch, etc.
- Understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP, DNS protocols.
- Offensive Security-oriented mindset (threat-modeling, vulnerability assessments, pen testing, etc.)
- Strong understanding and security incident response processes.
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Industry-accredited certifications will be required. Candidates with Azure/365 security certifications (ex: Azure Security Engineer Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associate, etc.) and other security certifications (for example: OSCP,OSCE, GXPN,GPEN, GCIH, GWAPT, etc.) will be preferred.
Interested applicants should send their cv to “firstname.lastname@example.org”