Experience: 7-10 years in Asset Management
Proposed Salary: 11m- 13m annual gross
Duties and Responsibilitues
- Establish operating framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of Compliance risks and issues to the Board and Executive Management.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the Group’s Anti Money Laundering and Compliance Programs.
- Provide advice/guidance to business units, management, and the Board on all compliance issues.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Group’s operating framework meets internal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement an annual effective compliance and Money Laundering training programs program (AML/CFT).
- Liaise with regulatory agencies on behalf of the group on Compliance related issues
- Participate in industry bodies to ensure alignment of Compliance methodology and influence national trends in Compliance Risk Management.
- Promote a compliance culture throughout Group by training staff and management officer on compliance related issues
- Liaise with Risk Management and Legal Units on risk related issues, non-compliance with internal policies, legislation, rules, and regulations, participate in the development of corrective action plans and track it to closure.
- Provide operational and advisory support in the implementation, management, and evaluation of all compliance concerns.
- Examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the Group’s internal control systems.
- Review of the management and financial information systems and the electronic information system.
- Liaise with Risk Management, Audit and FINCON to review the accuracy and reliability of the accounting records and financial reports.
- Provision of independent assurance and performing consulting assessments on the adequacy and effectiveness of Management, control frameworks and governance processes of all units within the Group, aiming at adding value and assisting the Group in achieving its strategic objectives.
- Continuously monitor organization wide compliance with internal operational procedures and SOPs.
- Conduct daily call over of all transaction postings to ensure error free posting.
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail.
Kindly note, it is required that candidate be SEC sponsored before considered eligible for this role