Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
The Credit Risk Lead responsibilities include development and monitoring of risk asset products and services. He is responsible for developing quality risk assets, monitoring of NPL and risk identification in other products offered. He is also responsible for frequent reviews of all digital products to identify risk and proffer mitigating. This role plays an important part in the growth of quality risk assets and monitoring of digital products processes in the organization. This position reports to the VP, Asset Growth Manager
- Development of quality risk asset products
- Monitoring risk asset products
- Assist in growing quality risk asset products
- Assist in risk assessment of digital products and services
- Assist with regulatory compliance especially around risk management
- Proven years of experience in retail product risk management
- Experience with financial products and services
- Understanding of regulatory requirements on digital products and offerings
- Industry or competitors awareness of e-banking products
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
Minimum of post-secondary school qualification/diploma
Job Location: Lagos