Customer service, Retail Operations will be responsible for attending to all retail client transactions – account opening, trade execution, cross-selling, up-selling, dematerialization, inter-member transfers, specimen signature capturing, account update, proceeds withdrawal and any other duty assigned.
- First point of call for all walk-in retail clients in respect of all products and services.
- Receive account opening, and inter-member forms, review and initiate process.
- Responsible for the dissemination of customer client requests/emails to responsible departments.
- Upsell and cross-sell products and services
- Encourage and facilitate client migration to online trading portal.
- Receive and process client trades and withdrawal requests.
- Responsible for follow-up to ensure requests are treated and customers notified accordingly.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic understanding of financial products and technology platforms.
- Ability to assist in achieving long term visions balanced with the zeal to contribute significantly to the organization’s drive to execute realistic goals.
- Demonstrated relationship building and management skills.
- Strong active listening skills, consultative style, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer focus with acute problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in office software suites/packages especially Microsoft Office Suite.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or other related social sciences. Masters or professional certifications in people management; customer relations etc will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a customer service role in a financial services firm.
- A work background in stockbroking and asset management is critical.