Salary: 10m- 12m
Our client is a leading firm in financial services sector and is seeking to hire qualified and highly motivated individual to take up the role of ‘Data Analytics & Research Officer’ for its insurance arm.
- Provide research, data analysis and presentation creation to assist in the evaluation of business opportunities in line with group objectives.
- Structure large data sets to find usable information, using graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data and provide actionable insights.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Proactively gather, evaluate and disseminate business intelligence insights, sector events/trends, competitive trends, and shifts in customer value demands/expectations .
- Conduct periodic product review and provide data and insights for improvement.
- Build dashboards and reporting systems to monitor industry trends.
- First degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Minimum of Five (5)years’ relevant experience with 3 years in Data Science or Analytics function
- Experience in Fintech, Financial Services or Insurance Industry will be an added advantage
- Professional certifications in Data Science and or Business Data Analysis
- Post graduate Diploma in Data Analytics will be an added advantage
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV email@example.com with job role as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.