JOB PROFILE – Others
Job Title: Devops Engineer.
Reports To: CTO
To work alongside our Application Development and Security Research Teams to implement highly scalable distributed data solutions including the continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support for all production and development application systems.
• Knowledge of important procedures and policies of the firm.
• In-dept knowledge of the company’s values.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Analyse current technologies utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
• Solution and Operate Enterprise Log Management (ELM) solutions based on technologies such as: ELK (ElasticSearch/LogStash/Kibana) and Beats
• Automate server and resource deployment, configuration management, operations with orchestration tools such as: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Breeze, and Salt.
• Provide consultative assistance to other teams on leveraging automation to increase efficiencies in business development, operations, continuous improvement and monitoring.
• building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
• working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
JOB PROFILE – Others
• Active involvement in project planning and management decisions and processes.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and Experience:
▪ Degree in any technical or a STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) field. ▪ Demonstrated project development and leadership skills.
▪ Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
▪ Experience with software engineering and customer experience preferred.
▪ Professional work experience in team building and project organization
• excellent teamworking and communication skills.
• knowledge of programming languages (Linux Bash, Java, JS, Php, HTML and CSS, etc)
• Strong Knowledge of Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, VM, Elastic Stack (ELK, Beats), Puppet, Static and Dynamic Code analysis tools (e.g., SonarQube, etc)
• Strong Knowledge of CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment)
• Good Understanding of the Linux/Unix Environment.
• strong problem-solving skills
• good attention to detail
• excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• awareness of devOps and Agile principles.