Location: Lagos (Head Office)
Grade: Assistant Banking Officer (Digital and Innovation)
Sector: Commercial Banking
Our client is a leading firm in financial services sector and is seeking to hire a talent to assists the Digital Transformation Lead in implementing the digital transformation roadmap of the Bank with focus on sales and service productivity and operational efficiency, working across functions to reduce cost to service and improve commercial and sales excellence.
- Assists in achieving the successful delivery of the Banks key digital transformation objectives.
- Supports to Project manage complex Bank-wide digital projects.
- Supports organization-wide change from the ground up, with respect to digital standards and data governance.
- Supports key digital transformation projects and priorities and tracking investments and impact.
- Work collaboratively with others to implement and accept change in work systems or processes, and to better understand opportunities for digital application and embrace these opportunities.
- Identify opportunities and initiate action to improve systems and processes to achieve digital best practice standards, and to actively transition such services to digital first solutions.
- Assists in answers key questions through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
- Supports in Digital enhancements for internal processes and operations by ensuring that all digital channels are fully compliant with the rules and operating procedures of the bank.
- Assists to constantly review and identify gaps in digital channels which could lead to poor customer services, service downtime, fraud, financial loss and reputational damage to the bank.
- Assists during the run of top digital priority projects to improve effectiveness and performance of the bank
- Minimum education level – First degree.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV email@example.com with job role as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.