Job Title: Director, Cybersecurity, Penetration Testing/Red Team
Location: Remote (This position is only available within USA)
Salary Compensation: $200K/yr. – $250K/yr.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Our clients within the technology space provides proactive preparedness, incident response, cyber resilience, and managed advisory services customized to clients’ requirements. The Cyber team is composed of leaders from the intelligence community, including former FBI and CIA personnel, private security firms, and pioneering technology companies. Their experts assess cyber risk and readiness, test and harden clients’ infrastructure, and respond instantly and decisively when threats arise. Regularly, they advise boards of directors, members of the C-suite, general counsel, outside counsel, IT leaders, and other stakeholders at all stages of any cyber incident.
- Lead penetration testing engagements unsupervised.
- Help sell penetration tests.
- Write reports on penetration tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Cybersecurity/IT/Computer Science field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience conducting internal and external penetration tests, and web application penetration tests
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage projects.
- Has a holistic understanding of network security and today’s most-used security frameworks
- Experience with one or more of the following tools Kali Linux, BurpSuite, Bloodhound, Impacket, Metasploit, Empire, Covenant, Core Impact, Cobalt Strike, SQLmap, Hak5 tools
- Understand and break down the TCP/IP network protocol
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Unix systems
- Scripting/programming skills (Ex. Python, Java, PHP, Golang, C#, C)
- Understand how web applications work and common technologies they use
- Excellent technical writing skills for penetration testing reporting
- Comfortable leading penetration testing sales calls and briefing clients on engagement status
- Ability to bypass antivirus, firewalls, and more to conduct penetration testing operations in secret
- Any of the following certifications will be preferred: OSCP, OSCE, CISSP, GPEN, GXPN