Location: Philadelphia, PA
Salary Compensation: $220K/yr. – $250K/yr.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry: Information Technology
We have been engaged by a consulting company that provides proactive preparedness, incident response, cyber resilience, and managed advisory services customized to clients’ requirements. Their experts assess cyber risk and readiness, test and harden clients’ infrastructure, and respond instantly and decisively when threats arise. They regularly advise boards of directors, members of the C-suite, general counsel, outside counsel, IT leaders, and other stakeholders at all stages of any cyber incident.
- Provide experienced-based recommendations on the setup and configuration of cloud architectures and cloud migration, specifically on AWS and/or Azure
- Lead and grow the Cloud Services team to support Client needs; including service development, go to market approach, and overall strategy
- Evaluate Client’s Cloud architecture and security-based upon cloud frameworks or regulations
- Evaluate Client’s Cloud Program based upon a recognized framework or regulation such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, HIPAA Security Rule, PCI Data Security Standard, ISO Standards, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of each client’s organization to guide them in identifying, analyzing, and addressing cyber-related threats and risks in the cloud environment
- Generate consistent and thorough documentation to support processes executed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop, review, and edit cloud-related information security policies and procedures and provide guidance to clients regarding best practices.
- Develop and deliver recommendations, reports, and presentations based upon findings
- Develop a prioritized security project plan tailored to each clients’ environment
- Provide input into client communications, both written and oral, throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Mentor junior grade colleagues to assist with their growth and professional development within the organization.
- Supervise appropriate personnel including less experienced consultants, client personnel, clerical support, and others as appropriate.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in the Cybersecurity space
- Approximately 2 – 5 years of AWS, Azure, and Cloud architecture experience
- Functional understanding of Network Architecture, Design, and Security Best Practices
- Understanding of how to leverage existing security applications and appliances to address Client specific requirements
- Proven ability to deliver solution strategies and implementations to clients
- Strong risk management, project management, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, possessing problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical reasoning skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, including detailed note-taking abilities
- Team player who is comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact confidently with senior management, C-suite, and lawyers/partners
- Ability to manage time and tasks around intense deadlines for clients who work in a time-sensitive 24×7 industry
- Ability to work in an office environment and to operate a computer and other office equipment to coordinate work and to prepare, analyze and transmit data
- CISSP, CISM, or CCSP certification
Job Location: PA Philadephia