We are seeking an experienced Director of sales to manage the day-to-day sales operations of our company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our Sales team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, and set a course for company strategy.
Responsibilities for Director of Sales.
- Develop key relationships with clients
- Maintain a pipeline full of sales
- Work with Telecom and marketing teams
- Create sales reports that take a look at the company’s sales
- Develop long term sales goals
- Observe local and national trends in the market
- Attend conferences and trade shows and networking events
- Manage sales teams.
- Maximizing new business development opportunities
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
Qualifications for Director of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position
- A deep understanding of the market services/products
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Expert level interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately forecast sales
- Leadership skills to manage all of the sales managers
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and technical skills.
- Be able to mentor and coach people
- Ability to analyze data to find trends and problems