Email Address: email@example.com (Please share your resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: Financial Services
Minimum Experience: Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a bank / financial institution
- Define target architecture as integral part of the IT strategy that supports the business needs.
- Lead and promote the benefits of a defined and well thought through architecture and practices across Information Technology and the business.
- Create business architecture models that reflect the Bank’s strategy and goals
- Periodic review of group wide IT architecture design.
- Future proofing of IT architecture to meet future business objectives from a risk angle.
- Regularly review the target architecture to ensure it is consistent with business’s changing needs and technology opportunities.
- Create and manage IT strategic objectives and multi-year plan
- Manage delivery of partner services
- Conduct research in trends to find ways to improve operations
- Assist in developing periodic management reports
Job Requirements (Qualifications/Certifications/Experience/Skills etc.)
- TOGAF Certified
- Interpersonal and leadership skills – collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Communication skills – spoken, written, presentation and facilitation.
- Knowledge of the banking and financial services for which the enterprise architecture is being developed.
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practice and goals
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of financial modelling as it pertains to IT investment