Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
The Enterprise Architecture Lead will be responsible for ensuring the completeness (fitness-for-purpose) of the architecture, in terms of adequately addressing all the pertinent concerns of its stakeholders; and the integrity of the architecture, in terms of connecting all the various views to each other, satisfactorily reconciling the conflicting concerns of different stakeholders, and showing the trade-offs made in so doing.
- Continuously monitor the models and update them as necessary to show changes, additions, and alterations
- Represent architecture and issues during development and decision points of the program.
- Continuously foster the sharing of customer, architecture, and technical information between the local entities
- Participate in the discovery and documentation of the customer’s business scenarios that are driving the solution.
- Responsible for requirements understanding and embodies that requirement understanding in the architecture specification.
- Responsible for the overall architecture integrity and maintaining the vision of the offering from an architectural perspective.
- Ensure leverage opportunities are identified, using building blocks
- Act as liaison between the functional groups (especially development and marketing) to ensure that the leverage opportunities are realized.
- Provide and maintain models as a framework for understanding the domain(s) of development work, guiding what should be done within the organization, or outside the organization.
- Assess the value of solution-enhancing developments emanating from field work and incorporate these into the architecture models as appropriate.
- Synthesize and translate ideas into actionable requirements, articulate those ideas to others, and identify use or purpose, constraints, risks, etc.
- BSc/Degree from a reputable Tertiary Institution.
- Possession of TOGAF 9.1 Certification.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in related positions with an extensive and substantial practical experience and applied knowledge on Enterprise Architecture.
- Office suite: Excel (VBA), R, Access.
- Experience using any Enterprise Architecture (e.g. Archimate, Enterprise Architect [Sparx systems], Orbus software)
- Strategic, critical, and analytical thinking and pragmatic problem solving
- Good communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Good organizational, analytical and research skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
Job Location: Lagos