Job Type: Full Time.
Experience: 15 Years Minimum
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Reports to (Title): Executive Management Committee (EMC) ARM
The Position Holder is responsible for leading deal origination, and delivery of financial advisory services to clientele on various complex assignments relating to mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuance, initial public offers & share re-issuance etc.
- Support the Managing Director in defining and implementing the company’s business strategy in line with conditions in its operating environment and helping to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives that sustain / improve the company’s competitive advantage within its operating environment.
- Influences key stakeholders and manages ‘high value’ relationships at a strategic level to identify and build relationships with partners and stakeholders to
support long term business development.
- Lead the origination of new deals / transactions by proactively working to establish the company’s credibility as an investment partner, aggressively pitching prospective clients to generate leads, and managing relationships with intermediaries.
- Responsible for overall strategy of a transaction, including negotiations, client interaction, and management of documentation
- Responsible for leading the execution of acquired transactions from ensuring thorough due diligence, evaluation of financial, tax, and legal risks;
understanding true cost of compliance, assessing fair market value of assets and liabilities; and determining feasibility of business plan given projections, and
- Responsible for helping clients improve business cash-flow, and avoid financial distress, by interfacing with financial institutions to negotiate the restructuring and / or refinancing of clients’ debt obligations, so as to allow them continue business operations.
- Oversees the preparation of abstract models representing (possible) real- world financial models to support decision-making by key stakeholders on business valuations, scenario planning, capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, and project finance.
- Act as seasoned adviser to clients, providing independent opinion on complex financial transactions and scenarios, such as mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuance, initial public offers & share re-issuance etc.
- Oversee the preparation of extensive valuation and pricing analyses to support firm’s financial advisory activities. Supports Team’s Development: Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required
Key Performance Indicators
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as prescribed by the Executive Management Committee (EMC), ARM Holding Group.
- Analytical Thinking (Level 4/4)
- Customer Service Orientation (Level 4/4)
- Entrepreneurship (Level 4/4)
- Flexibility (Level 4/4)
- Holding People Accountable (Level 4/4)
- Intercultural Competence (Level 4/4)
- Leading and Developing Others (Level 4/4)
- Professional Confidence (Level 4/4)
- Relationship Building for Influence (Level 4/4)
- Self-Awareness (Level 4/4)
- Team Working (Level 4/4)
- Working Strategically (Level 4/4)
- Communicating Effectively
- Research (Level 3/4)
- Securities and Derivatives Trading (Level 4/4)
- Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting (Level4/4)
- Product Knowledge (Level 4/4)
- Key Account Management (Level 4/4)
- Strategy (Level 4/4)
- Benchmarking (Level 4/4)
- Macroeconomic Analysis (Level 4/4)
- Market and Regulatory Environment Level4/4)
- ▪Business Acumen (Level 4/4)
- Attention to Detail
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a numerate
- A postgraduate degree or professional
Qualification (CFA, ACCA, ACA) will be added advantage
Detail oriented, good with numbers and competitive, experience with financial modelling and valuation
Minimum of 15 years of cognate experience spanning corporate banking and / or capital market
Operations, with at least 5 years in leadership role.
Qualified candidate should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail.