- Research & Data analysis capabilities
- Analytical and quantitative background
- Understanding of capital markets concepts and structured products
- Understanding of Alternative Investment (E.g Power, Energy, Infrastructure) documentation and execution processes
- Understanding of ratings process
- Accurately interpret and apply regulatory and complex legal concepts
- Responsible for spotting investment opportunities within the regulatory framework
- Responsible for transaction structuring
Manage Investment opportunities with key industry clients
- Manage clients expectation with regards to portfolio performance
- Maintain key relationship with clients
- Attend periodic Investment Committee and Advisory Committee meetings to communicate fund performance, economic and financial market outlook that might impact performance of assets under management on request
- Ensure the Alternative Investment portfolio is within the top 20 percentile on a risk-adjusted basis
- Monitor Alternative investments, economic conditions, markets and portfolio performance with respect to stated investment objectives/goals and make appropriate recommendations to the Head of Department
- Responsible for identifying and sourcing alternative investment opportunities.
- Maintain competitive watch and market intelligence on the performance of competitors in the industry.
Ensure strict adherence to the guidelines, risk management and investment policies set by the Fund’s Investment Committee.
Job Location: Lagos