The Fund Manager RSA is a senior Investment Manager who will provide leadership and strategic direction including development and compliance with the investment strategy, asset allocation, processes, policies and guidelines.
- The role holder will stay abreast of industry trends and will provide insight and recommendations to the Investment Committee regarding new strategies, concepts and applications.
- Maximise investment value by managing the portfolios within the framework of the overall portfolio strategy and objectives.
- The role holder will assist in the new business development on a regular basis as well as analytical support in preparation of annual budgets, evaluation of variance and trends in achieving budgeted income.
- Develop and implement the broad investment strategy
- Monitoring global macro events and assessing implications on markets and client portfolios assigned under team.
- Ensuring disciplined implementation of well-defined investment views and rational strategy.
- Ensure assigned team portfolios are managed according to specific client investment objectives and constraints.
- Monitor and ensure implementation of generated and evaluated ideas in maximizing clients’ portfolio performance.
- Interface with strategy teams and research groups to understand and implement internal recommendations.
Experience : minimum of 7 years in a similar role.
Interested candidates should send their cv to “email@example.com”