Our Client, a leading FINTECH firm in Lagos, Is urgently recruiting for the following opportunity
Role: General Manager Electronic Parcel Product
Reports to: Group Managing Director
To drive the overall achievement of the e-Parcel Operational goals, and ensure continued profitability of the product by identifying and converting new business opportunities.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strategic business leadership in line with the overall corporate strategy of the e-Parcel Product.
- Proactively seek and negotiate business ventures on e-Parcel Product with the relevant technical partners in order to maximize the profitability of the Product
- Become resident expert in both the Delivery and Returns processing and be responsible for training in all functional areas of the business.
- Oversee the shipping operation for both the Delivery and Returns operations.
- Successfully communicate with transportation and logistics companies in managing both delivery and pickup schedules.
- Collect and report all daily operational metrics.
- Ensure the growth of the Product by identifying and engaging potential Investors and clients in order to promote adoption of the product across industry segments.
- Oversee collection and analysis of data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand and advice management accordingly
- Network key industry players and relevant government functionaries & create a positive image for the product
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- First degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science/ Engineering etc.
- MBA and Professional Qualification
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a logistic delivery or parcel environment preferred.
- Must have been a member of Senior Management for at least 5 years.
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS
- Ensures e-Parcel Product is effectively managed as a strategic business Unit.
- Ensure e-Parcel Product is a continuous revenue yielding product(s)
- Actualize approved budget for e-Parcel Product
- Ensure timely implementation of strategic initiatives as will be agreed from time to time
- Delivery of necessary report to the GMD and Board of Directors on a timely basis.
- Interested Applicants should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org”
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria