Role: Group Head, Corporate and Investment Solutions
Level: Senior Manager
To develop a lucrative Non-Interest Banking Investment Business Strategy that maximizes profit for the commercial bank and to ensure all principles are adhered to
- Leverage on vast experience on classical Sharia, Islamic Commercial Jurisprudent, and standards & regulations of IIFM (International Islamic Financial Market) to proffer solutions on Non-Interest Banking Investments
- Evaluate continuously Islamic banking and finance methodologies in line with Islamic commercial jurisprudence, tenets, and regulatory guidelines
- Proffer present knowledge findings on the vast information available on Non-Interest Banking locally and internationally towards aiding the delivery of the Noninterest Banking strategy and implementation of products that are compliant with the principles of Islamic commercial jurisprudence.
- Coordinate and monitor group’s performance and take necessary action to drive performance improvement
- Develop financial budgets/forecasts for the Non Interest Banking Investment’s market segment in line with strategic objectives, business, economic, operational, climactic, socio-political risks, and market forces .
Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org interested