Job role: Head; Brand marketing and communications
Industry: Financial services.
Duties to include
– Responsible for development and creation of departmental vision which form a part of the company’s culture
– Oversees offline brand marketing approach such as design marketing and hardcopy promotional materials
– Development and management of business brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brands equity
– Creation and placements of advertising in support of and sales team initiatives through media planning, market research and vendor management
– Creation of all forms of marketing such as interactive marketing, direct marketing campaign, sales, press release and executive presentation.
– Collaborate with subsidiary under the group in formulating and delivering online and offline brand marketing elements and strategies
– Establish metrics for measuring campaign effectiveness against KPI
– Responsible for internal communication in collaboration with the relevant departments.
– A strong team player who can demonstrate valuable team work
– Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
– Proven questioning and analytical skills
– Proven problem solving and decision making skills for complex queries.
– Leadership and peoples’ skills
– Time management
– Excellent organization