Job Title: Head Business Transformation
Proposed Grade: Manager- Principal Manager
Duties to include:
- Facilitate and drive the development of business strategy to set overall strategic goals and position the business.
- Develop business plan to create effective growth and attract investors and lenders.
- Carry out research to determine present and future financial needs and business opportunities including new markets, customers, products and/or services.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers/stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following: Functional requirements, Business Requirements and Reporting Solutions.
- Analyse and identify performance gaps, hotspots, and opportunities, providing business insight and recommendations.
- Transitions knowledge from the project team to the business and support organization.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Liaise with business managers and end users to understand and document business requirements across affected business areas.
- Design weekly/monthly reports and master sheets using key business drivers.
- Use of multiple statistical / mathematical techniques to analyse and describe data
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV email@example.com with job role as the subject of the mail.