Email Address: email@example.com (Please share your resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
- The manager card is accountable for managing the debit and credit card services products, operations and related functions within the Bank.
- He provides the highest quality of service to every all customers. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload. Drives card issuance strategy, activation strategy and retention strategy in line with the corporate objectives. Ensures card business profitability across the bank.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide overall leadership / direction and continually enhance team performance in card growth and deliver quality customer service
- Ensure effective / efficient implementation of the Banks policy with respect to Card Issuance
- Business development and marketing of Debit & Credit Cards
- Develop marketing communications for internal and external customers
- Ensure the right card products portfolio to maximize profitability.
- Conduct periodic market reviews and surveys to identify customers’ needs and expectations for card products at the branch and head office levels for Implementation
- Develop and implement processes for card issuance, card renewal, PIN reset, PIN reissue.
- Develop relationships and have involvement with Sales reps to develop and identify opportunities within the Regions
- In conjunction with Sales reps and Branches, develop and coordinate sales and marketing campaigns to boost card sales
- Track and document sales activities and identify gaps within branches and zones
- Train and coach branches to promote, increase awareness amongst zonal/branch staff to identify business opportunities that will deepen card penetration
- Prepare comprehensive weekly report
- Monitor branch performance on Cards and set target accordingly
- Responsible for income that accrue on Card products
- Develop financial plans and annual strategies for the business that link to predefined strategy objectives and guidelines
- Manage customer experience requirements, acquisition strategies, servicing and retention
- Liaise with Card Associations and processors for business growth, strategies and product support
- Monitor, measure and analyze the impact of marketing programs and enhancement efforts
- Assist in the development of annual business plan
- Develop, implement, monitor and manage fraud management monitoring tool.
- Project management.
- Engage in any ad-hoc task as assigned by Head Retail Products
- Minimum education level – First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution.
- Post graduate qualification (MBA/MSc) will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 6-7 years’ experience in Customer service and cards unit or related functions.
Job Category: Financial Services
Job Location: Lagos