Department: Facilities and Premises
Job Summary: To formulate the strategy for Facilities and Premises Department as well as effective supervision and coordination of operations in the department with focus on ensuring alignment with the Banks overall value proposition.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate Facilities and Premises Department strategy in line with the Bank wide Strategy and translating the department’s strategy into objectives.
- Play a critical role in the transformation agenda of the Bank by providing expertise independent advice on management of projects
- Track project execution and performance against established targets as well as the potential risks and mitigation plans
- Execution of Bank-wide real estate strategic plan and undertake real estate due diligence
- Ensures that Project quality standards and outcomes are met and are in harmony with the organization’s strategic goals
- Develop and implement process flow methodology for Premises/facilities Management operations
- Ensure effective control of Facilities and Premises Department’s procedures to conform to global best practice as well as the Bank’s policy.
- To direct preventive repairs and maintenance procedures and ensure building and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition
- Monitor facilities related spending in the Unit against budget and forecast
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation as well as all statutory regulations with relation to the bank’s real estate assets
Job Requirements Qualification
▪ A good first degree in architecture or engineering from a reputable educational institution
- Master’s degree and a professional qualification in Facility Management will be an added advantage Experience
▪ Minimum 12 years’ experience out of which 7 years’ experience is at Management level and 5 years’ experience of facilities management of multi-story building.
N.B: Candidates should have key knowledge of Construction Project Management, Industry Knowledge, Budgetary control and financial management experience /Analysis/Interpretation, Good Finance and accounting knowledge, Demonstrating capability on large scale projects, and thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards.
If this suits your profile, kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com or please ‘repost’ for wider reach.