Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
Grade: Assistant Manager to take Deputy Manager
A top commercial bank is urgently looking to add a Head, IT & e-Business Control to its team. The ideal candidate will be saddled with the responsibilities of monitoring IT and E-Business activities for strict compliance with policies, procedures, standards and provide assurance to the Executive management. To achieve adequate and effective access control to Information System Assets, and ensure integrity, availability and confidentiality of all IT Infrastructure and E-business platforms.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff in IT and eBusiness Control.
- Implement sound independent controls, policies and standards covering all risks in IT and e-Business.
- Prevention and/or detection of IT operational/fraud/business losses
- Perform specific risk-based independent IT control functions assigned in the control work programme.
- Prompt identification and resolution of IT operational lapses, rejected transactions, system bug and reconciliation issues.
- Implementation and identification of processes to ensure that all users are uniquely and irrefutably identified in the bank’s network (Identity & Access Management)
- Design and develop work plans necessary for the actualization of the objectives of safeguarding the information asset of the Bank.
- Co-ordinate daily and periodic activities of IT and eBusiness Control Staff including strict compliance with Internal Control work programme.
- Ensure compliance with key inbuilt system controls inherent in new policy and products of the bank.
- Preliminary review of all proposed changes to the system parameters of critical solutions (Change Control).
- Continuous engagement through trainings to promote service assurance while minimizing risks/frauds.
- Perform other duties assigned by Head, Internal Control
Key Performance Indicators
- Internal audit assessment
- Losses from fraud vs total revenues
- Zero Infraction During EOD/EOM Processing
- Post implementation review of CCB approvals
- Adherence to approved Internal Control plan
- Quality of Internal Control Report
- Timeliness of Internal Control Reports
- Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in either a bank / financial institution/IT (Cyber Security) Consulting firms with the last 8 in Information systems security , control and assurance related functions.
- Must possess related Information Systems Security, Control Audit and Assurance professional qualifications from relevant bodies ISACA, SC2, EC-Council etc.: (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, CISSP, CDPSE, Postilion Administration, Postilion Administration, Postilion Security + EMV etc.)
- Understanding of all relevant standards: ISO 27001, PCIDSS, etc.
- Understanding of Financial Markets & Instruments, Regulatory Compliance, Financial Accounting, Solution Architecture, Systems Design, Systems Integration, Relevant CBN Circulars
- Relevant Master’s Degree is an added advantage