Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The Head, Marketing & Communication is responsible for the strategic design, implementation, and management of a range of on-line & off-line communication, marketing and brand strategies targeting media and industry engagement, to achieve the core business objectives of the company.
This will be achieved through a combination of corporate communications, public relations, brand management, e-marketing strategies.
This position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Craft firm-wide marketing and communications goals and develop clear strategies to achieve them.
- Drive media innovation and pilot new partnerships across the business and grow existing and long-standing partnership.
- Responsible for the company’s public relation, reputation, brand engagement and media investment strategy.
- Focus on identifying new and emerging opportunities across publishers, platforms, and tech to better engage with consumers in new and creative ways.
- Manage dissemination of emerging trends, marketplace opportunities & best practices to the business units and develop content partnerships for the business.
- Lead the agenda on ensuring the highest level of engagement between the brand and customers using relevant media channels.
- Manage and leverage media budgets to maximize investments and drive effective and efficient ROI.
- Leverage knowledge of both traditional and emerging digital media platforms in conjunction with a vast marketing proficiency to deliver the key objectives of the business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization and network with industry experts to ensure executional excellence of innovative integrated marketing plans.
- Develop strategic communications planning, content creation and storytelling for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content.
- Responsible for monitoring the success and performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or relevant field.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in a digital marketing or branding position.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Proven listening, negotiating, and influencing skills.
- Creative thinker with proven campaign experience.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.