Job Title: Head of Branding and Communications
Our client private sector driven PPP, with a mission and 100% commitment to the restoration, rehabilitation, and rebuilding of major urban centers. Currently in their infancy they already have a board consisting of prominent leaders and industry captains from reputable blue-chip organizations both locally and internationally.
The Head of Branding and Communications is a newly created position reporting to the CEO and will be responsible for creating as well as distributing communications and managing internal and external stake holders.
You will also be responsible for creating and implementing a long-term communication strategy, as well as act as the organization’s spokesperson with media relations. He/she formulates and implements public relations strategies, selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develops media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Manage relationship with multiple stakeholder group: Government, Private Sector, Partners and General Public
- Issue official communication on all platforms
- Develop the corporate strategies and policies
- Ensure policies and strategies are data/evidence driven
- Monitor and reporting
- Impact assessment and evaluation
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Creative mind with a pro-active and positive can-do attitude.
- Quick understanding of complex problems and self-driven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- 10+ years of experience in corporate communications preferably. in the Development, Doner sector or Management Consulting environment.
- Talent for multi-media content creation, story-telling and targeted messaging for internal and external audiences.
- Intermediate level experience with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Effective at communicating with stakeholders of all levels.
- Good at setting the right priorities and completing tasks efficiently and on time
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV to this mail with BRAND COMMUNICATION as the subject of the mail.
Kindly note that this opportunity is only open to professionals who currently work within the banking sector. If you’re registered with LinkedIn please also feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/oscartemple for all the latest career advice and exclusive job opportunities