Head of Cloud Engineering and Operations
The ideal leader will lead and drive all Cloud Architecture and Operations, including architecture, DevOps, SecOps, site reliability, and private-to-public Cloud migration. This individual will be a key member of the management team and is expected to contribute substantially to the financial success and growth of the Company,
- Formulate and execute plans to simplify and future-proof the firm’s Cloud architecture and environment and to make it more robust.
- Improve integration strategies, enterprise architecture, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice
- Manage the holistic enterprise Cloud architecture relationship by collaborating with specialists, product management, engineering, and other departments.
Define, own, and execute Trimble Transportation’s DevOps strategy.
- Define strategies to reduce Cyber Security risks, particularly where products (ie TTE TMS applications or TMT Client Server version) are being utilized in private or public Cloud environments (strategies executed as part of migrations).
- Limitations with respect to customer access to applications, associated databases and hosting of supplemental 3rd party software applications (i.e. imaging & document management)
Private-to-Public Cloud Migration
Execute and accelerate the migration of Mobility and Enterprise from private to public Cloud environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Min of 10+ years of relevant experience is required.
- 4+ years of experience with GCP or Azure infrastructure and engineering in a hands-on technical role.
- Relevant Certifications required
To be considered for this or any other exciting role please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org