Proposed Grade: Senior Manager – Assistant General Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and drive the trade finance transactions of the group.
- Ensure staff are adequately trained.
- Co-ordinate the activities of Emerging Corporates team in area of coverage by promoting and marketing the brand and its products
- Direct the marketing efforts of the business units.
- Ensure set targets are met in line with budget.
- Appraise; recommend/approve credits of the business units.
- Ensure strict compliance to policy and guidelines of the bank.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the Team towards the realization of the Banks’ objectives and goals.
- Develop Team leads and Managers to work cross-functionally to exploit synergies within various SBUs to the Bank’s competitive advantage.
- Generate revenue through assets and liabilities creation in the manufacturing sector of the economy.
- Provide specialist financial advice and support to clients within the focused industry portfolio which will effectively fulfill their corporate needs.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the Bank’s overall objectives.
- Ensure that the set targets of Emerging corporates are met in line with guidelines and set target.
- Champion excellent service delivery with a view to delighting our customers.
- Manage peculiar risks within the team. Work closely with risk management to develop suitable risk acceptance criteria (RAAC) for the Emerging Corporates market.
- Build an extraordinary work place by ensuring effective and efficient customer service standards.
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
Kindly note, minimum of 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in a management and leadership role at stated location is required for this opportunity.