Job Title: Head of IT
The Head, IT will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of IT requirement.
The jobholder will oversee and coordinate Main One’s information technology environment and ensure consistent IT system availability to support the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and integrate the various systems and technology initiatives necessary to achieve business goals.
- Oversee and coordinate efforts aimed at developing IT business solutions, and ensure optimal leverage of technology to effectively carry out business operations and processes.
- Establish and enforce IT policies and procedures that promote and ensure the integrity, availability, confidentiality and security of corporate data and information.
- Maintain appropriate business relationships with relevant IT vendors and suppliers and ensure compliance with agreed service levels.
- Manage and develop upgrades to the company’s telephone system and oversee all telephone changes, including routing.
- Champion the process of selling the business case for implementing new IT business solutions to relevant stakeholders and obtain necessary approvals for implementing identified solutions.
- First degree in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least Twelve (12) years’ work experience with a minimum of five (5) years at senior management level.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org