Salary Compensation: 10-14million
Email Address: email@example.com (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: E commerce
BetaStore is a B2B tech-enabled retail platform for FMCG retailers to enable them get better access
to FMCG goods and financing to grow their business sustainably.
- You will lead numerous improvement projects on operations, systems and processes aimed at increasing capacity, improving productivity, customer experience while minimizing the risks for the business
In particular you will:
- Lead the design and implementation of initiatives that eliminate waste, reduce lead time and improve business performance while establishing a sustainable model for continuous improvement
- Define standard operating procedures and ensure compliance through monitoring and alignment
- Identify performance gaps, prioritize and manage improvements roadmap
- Ensure that all operational risks are correctly mitigated with the implementation of the right
controls, processes and contracts
- Support delivery of operational consistency across the supply chain through both process and technology
- Participate in implementing lean management practice across all departments
Work with business and broader Ops team to ensure initiatives are appropriately prioritized and supported
- Participate in technology development by taking ownership of the operations tech product roadmap
Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation for both inbound and
● Liaise daily with the Planning Team to prepare a consolidated distribution schedule to meet
● Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous
improvement and cost reduction initiatives for delivery operations.
● Ensuring effective and efficient logistics operations.
● Perform any other ad-hoc responsibility assigned to you by your manager from time to time
● Direct management experience of large complex teams, comprising salaried, hourly and agency
● You have experience leading large-scale process improvements through Lean process, Kaizen,
and Six Sigma.
● You are able to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and when given a deadline you know how
to motivate yourself, your managers, and associates and meet it.
● You don’t hesitate in public speaking or writing a paper. You have effective verbal and written
● You are able to work with numbers and use data to provide thought-provoking and workable
solutions. Data is what you look to when given a problem to solve.
● You have experience coordinating third party resources on a regional/national scale
● Customer service background appreciated.
● Customer and vendor focused person.
● Ability to handle heavy work-load.
● Good organization skills.
● Attention to details