Job Title: Head of Product
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: Financial Technology
- Manage a team of product managers, product operation associates, and designers within Africa by leading the lifecycle of development for various areas of the Branch product
- Work closely with our engineering and operational team leads to ensure high-level product milestones are met
- Draw insights from user research, experiments, and industry trends to set the product strategy and prioritize projects that sustainably grow our customer base and drive adoption of new products.
- Set ambitious goals for yourself and our team. Manage workflow to ship deliverables on time.
- Work closely with the engineering, design, marketing, and analytics teams across our global offices to grow our customer base through conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives.
- You have 8-10 years of experience (5+ in product management or a product-adjacent role) with demonstrated ability to lead technical teams. Prior experience with a high-growth consumer software product or in a growth-focused role is a plus.
- You have demonstrable experience in managing people and/or teams
- You have proven intuition and skills for designing world-class customer experiences through well-honed user research techniques and mock ups.
- You have top-notch analytical abilities including some familiarity with SQL. You measure initiatives quantitatively, and you draw actionable insights to guide decisions.
- You are creative and have a track record of testing and launching new ideas.
- You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions. You are a great collaborator and teacher. Effective written communication skills are especially important.
- You are resourceful. You know how to do more with less, and you’ve worked on lean teams that have had a large impact. You are not afraid of big challenges, and you do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Experience in banking products is a strong bonus
Job Location: Lagos