Reports Directly to the CEO
Head of Sales.
Our client is a leading multinational stockbroking firm, is seeking to hire qualified and highly motivated individual to take up the role of Head of Sales.
- The Head of Sales identifies areas of improvement in sales strategies and with a view of establishing actionable insights for the improving of sales and business profits.
- Head of Sales conducts regular and consistent research on the latest market best practices and trends in order to constantly keep the business at par or even ahead of other players and driving greater sales resulting from the securing a greater market share.
- He/She is tasked with implementing sales strategies that further the department’s agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- The Head of Sales is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- He/She is also required to build and maintain quality relationships with customers, stakeholders and other companies.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of employee information (contracts, leave dates, performance reviews, references, queries, etc.) and ensure that information on all employees is up-to-date.
- The Head of Sales must have had at least 8 years of working experience in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager.
- The candidate must also have a proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales personnel towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation, while displaying exceptional leadership skills and confidence.
- A suitable candidate will also have had experience evaluating product/market situations and analyzing raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
- First degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Master is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in sales in Investment, Banks or Financial Institutions
- Knowledge of the financial market and its customers.
- Deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales.
- Ability to plan and organize
- Great leadership skills to coach sales managers.
If you meet the above requirement, kindly share your CV in word format to email@example.com with job title as subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.