Job Type: Full Time.
Experience: Minimum of 8 Years.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Grade: Senior Manager
The role holder must be an individual who is passionate about business growth as the individual will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the day-to-day operations within the stockbroking business.
Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency and profit maximization.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Overseeing the company’s business operations and financial performance.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating team members in their duties.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing the company’s public profile at events, speaking engagements.
- Responsible for generating an adequate volume of qualified leads to meet the sales targets through various marketing efforts including grassroots marketing, media placements, partnerships with both foreign and local organizations, etc.
- Developing and implementing winning sales and marketing strategies which the business will ride on
- Designing and implementing a referral system to grow clientele list at low cost and drive down overall lead cost
- Monitoring and reporting of daily sales trading performance
- Keeping up with changes in the market and in clients’ industries
- Ensuring all regulatory returns and reports are promptly filedPerformance Measures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Excellent business acumen
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong stockbroking skills
- Sales/ Marketing skills
- Coaching/Mentoring Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Confident negotiation skills
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines
- 8years or more years of experience, while 3 years in same or similar role.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications such as CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIBN, CIS and other relevant certifications.
- Proficiency in Bloomberg and other relevant stockbroking software
Capital Market industry experience will be an added advantage